343R ORALITE ZIP-FRONT BREAKAWAY SAFETY VEST w/ PRINT
$74.99 – $79.99
DOT requires public safety employees to wear garments certified to ANSI 107-2015 Type P Class 2 when working in any roadway.
Blauer 4-point breakaway safety vests are designed to allow access to all your equipment.
This is not the cheap version, this is dyed color-fast so it does not fade, the oralite stripes do not stick when the vest is folded together or gets wet. This is the best reflective safety vest you can get!
Certified to ANSI 107 Type P Class 2
Public safety employees are required by US DOT to wear garments certified to ANSI 107-2015 Type P Class 2 when working in any roadway. Blauer’s popular zip-front style safety vest with retroreflective Oralite in a crosswalk pattern is specially made for use over winter outerwear while still allowing access to all your equipment. Durable protection that looks and fits like no other, plus POLICE lettering.
- Certified to ANSI 107-2015 Type P Class II,Grant Eligible
- Lettering on both sides
- Authorized for purchase under the Homeland Security Grant Program as PPE
- Hi-contrast Oralite stripes are highly reflective, durable and offer day & night time visibility
- Hi-vis breathable mesh background fabric is fade resistant
- Breakaway design with hook-and-loop fasteners comes apart at shoulders and waist to prevent entanglement with car mirrors and attackers
- 360 degree reflective coverage
- Front and rear accommodate two rows of custom lettering
- Double slotted pen pocket on delrin zipper front
- Microphone tab on both shoulders
- Fully adjustable at waist
343, 343P, 343S, 343F, 343R-P, 343R-F, 343R-S
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.