1005 Reflective 5-Point Breakaway Safety Vest
$34.99 – $39.99
ANSI Compliant, this safety vest is approved for MCCLE among many other Law Enforcement agencies. Dual sizes available with different print, select your profession. HSSI, Marine Corps. Civilian Law Enforcement Program
The Premier Safety Vest was developed and specifically designed for personnel that require performance and criteria for high – visibility vests worn by professionals within Public Safety;Emergency Response, Law Enforcement, Fire and Security.
Our certified high – visibility vest makes it less likely to be injured by moving vehicles in low – light or dark conditions.
The PSV features an abundance of reflective material using special RETROREFLECTION TECHNOLOGY to allow greater visibility.This process is achieved when reflected light rays are returned directly to the original light source, causing the material to appear brightest to an observer located near the light source.
Plus 360 – degree maximum visibility in low light conditions and at night by design of reflective material strategically placed vertical and horizontal bands on fluorescent background. Specially designed pattern of vest performance feature allows quick and easy access to a gun or other belt duty gear equipment.
STANDARD BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- 2.2 oz. per sq. yd. 100% Premiere Polyester front for colorfastness and water repellency lightweight comfort
- 3.4 oz. per sq.yd. Performance Mesh back for lightweight breathable
- Grosgrain Trim provides maximum brightness, styling and structure
- Wrap Band identifies the wearer as a Public Safety Professional
- Dual Mic Straps for preferred side placement
- Pen Pocket is X – Large; Fits any size pen
- Badge Eyelet sewn reinforced with an easy insert
Performance features: include a 5 – Point Breakaway System that quickly releases the vest at shoulders, front zipper and side seams from the wearer … in the event of entanglement or a struggle.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.